Must Haves and Nice to Haves
Tuesday Nov 23rd, 2021
Let's be realistic—there are no perfect homes. You are ultimately responsible for deciding what the essential features are that you require, your must haves and nice to haves Here are a few questions to consider so that you can start compiling your wish list:
- What type of home interests you? (Single-family, townhouse, condo, duplex)
- Are schools a factor?
- Do you need to be close to public transportation?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need? How many do you want?
- What other interior features are important to you? (Separate family room, formal dining room, home office, etc.)
- What about exterior features? Have you considered a garage, yard size, patio/deck, hot tub, view, or waterfront?
- Are there any special features you are looking for in a home?
Together we can help you find a new place that will truly feel like home to you. Give me a call today and I can set you up for listing alerts that can help you keep track of new properties that come on the market that meet your criteria.